A hybrid funeral or memorial gathering is when a group of people will be in one physical location such as a church, chapel, funeral home, or cemetery. Other speakers and guests can participate in the event in person or watch the event online.
The $799 starting plan for a hybrid funeral service/memorial gathering includes:
- up to 98 unique registrations (including speakers and guests)
- service length up to 60 minutes
- assistance in planning and personalizing the gathering
- online memorial page with guestbook
- speaker training and technical rehearsal
- coaching and technical assistance if you, a family member or friend wishes to act as the videographer
- two-way channel where online guests can participate, be seen and heard at the physical event
- sharing of media files such as music or a slideshow that can be watched simultaneously by guests online and at the physical event
- recorded video file of the event
- live assistance for attendees while joining the service via text, live chat, phone or email
- live technical support during the event including sharing and broadcasting media files
- no surcharge for scheduling your service on an evening, weekend or holiday
Options You May Add to Your Service Plan
We’ll provide a professional moderator who introduces the service and each segment of the presentations. This ensures a well run and professional event. Inquire about availability of bi-lingual English/Spanish moderator.
Virtual Reception $250
This option is one of our most popular and provides a beautiful way to bring the attendees on via video and audio to share a brief tribute or message of condolence and the end of the service. The virtual reception is professionally moderated.
Add 30 Minutes to Service Time $150
This option adds 30 minutes to the live service block, creating a total of 90 minutes for the service.
Celebrant (Request Price Quote)
If you wish to have a spiritual service with an ordained minister and you do not know one, please inquire about availability of someone we can recommend.
Digital Memorial Card $100
A professionally designed digital memorial card that will be provided to attendees. You will also be able to distribute the card by email. Includes one revision after first proof. Additional revisions $50 each.
Photo Video (Slideshow) with Music $350
Professionally produced photo video with photos you provide and using music selected by you. Up to 100 photos and 3 songs. We will play the video during the service. Additional photos at $1 each. Additional revisions $100 each.
Video Sharing, Editing and Production as Listed or by Quotation
- Creating a sharable file with one photo and soundtrack with media you provide $75
- Creating a sharable file with scrolling text and soundtrack with text and audio you provide $100
- Sharing additional media files $35 each
- We will provide custom quotations on other requests including video editing.
Host Video Recording of Service $150
Host the memorial video for playback on a dedicated web page for up to 6 months
Additional Connected Device Capacity
- Up to a total of 498 Registered Devices: $150
- Up to a total of 998 Registered Devices: $350
- Up to a total of 2,998 Registered Devices: $1,000
- For more than 2,998 Registered Devices please contact us for a quote.
Live Streaming to Facebook or Dedicated Web Page $250
We will livestream the service to our public Facebook Page or a dedicated web page. This is an economical way to increase attendance capacity for attendees. It is also convenient if you have elderly attendees who may have trouble logging in for a private service. Cannot be combined with Closed Captioning option.
Closed Captioning $100
We will provide real-time closed captioning for the hearing impaired. This is voice to text captioning that is computer generated with 80%+ accuracy. Human closed caption service is also available by custom quotation for hearing impaired or language translation.
Simultaneous Language Translation Channel $100
An interpreter in the channel will hear the original live audio which they can translate. Participants can select the language channel of their choice and will hear the translated audio and also the original audio at a lower volume. You may supply your own interpreter(s). We will provide a quote based on planned time duration of the service. Multiple language channels supported. Price is per channel.
Spanish-English Interpreter (Request Price Quote)
If you would like a Spanish-English interpreter please inquire about availability of someone we can recommend.
Stand Alone Pre-Event Rehearsal $150
Our service plan includes a pre-event rehearsal which starts 30 minutes prior to the event. This option is if you wish to have a stand-alone rehearsal on a different date and time. This add-on can be booked separately.
Graveside Gathering $300
If you would like a graveside service live video option to add immediately following a service we can accommodate that for you. The main service connection will be maintained with a still photo and music and guests will be invited to keep their connection open or rejoin at the time of the graveside service. You will need a web (cellular) connected device such as a smartphone or tablet at the graveside.
Personalized Domain Name for Memorial Page $100
We will register a personalized domain name for you valid for 1 year with the .memorial extension. This custom domain name (for example yourlovedonesname.memorial) can be used to invite family and friends to view the memorial page and RSVP for the gathering).