In a livestream service, all of the program components will be broadcast from one location and online guests will watch and listen.
Once you’ve booked the time and date, we’ll create an online memorial page which includes an obituary and an RSVP form that your family and friends can use to RSVP for the gathering. We’ll take care of all the follow-up and make sure your attendees get the information they need to join the memorial gathering.
The $799 starting plan for a livestream funeral service/memorial gathering includes:
- up to 98 unique registrations (including speakers and guests)
- service length up to 60 minutes
- assistance in planning and personalizing the gathering
- online memorial page with guestbook
- pre-event rehearsal
- coaching and technical assistance if you, a family member or friend wishes to act as the videographer
- sharing of media files such as music or a slideshow that can be watched simultaneously by guests online and at the physical event
- recorded video file of the event
- live assistance for attendees while joining the service via text, live chat, phone or email
- live technical support during the event
- no surcharge for scheduling your service on an evening, weekend or holiday
Options You May Add to Your Service Plan
Add 30 Minutes to Service Time $150
This option adds 30 minutes to the live service block, creating a total of 90 minutes for the service.
Digital Memorial Card $100
A professionally designed digital memorial card that will be provided to attendees. You will also be able to distribute the card by email. Includes one revision after first proof. Additional revisions $50 each.
Photo Video (Slideshow) with Music $350
Professionally produced photo video with photos you provide and using music selected by you. Up to 100 photos and 3 songs. We will play the video during the service. Additional photos at $1 each. Additional revisions $100 each.
Host Video Recording of Service $150
Host the memorial video for playback on a dedicated web page for up to 6 months
Graveside Gathering $300
If you would like a graveside service live video option to add immediately following a service we can accommodate that for you. The main service connection will be maintained with a still photo and music and guests will be invited to keep their connection open or rejoin at the time of the graveside service. You will need a web (cellular) connected device such as a smartphone or tablet at the graveside.
Personalized Domain Name for Memorial Page $100
We will register a personalized domain name for you valid for 1 year with the .memorial extension. This custom domain name (for example yourlovedonesname.memorial) can be used to invite family and friends to view the memorial page and RSVP for the gathering).